* The Wine Cult
: "2006 Cayuse Syrah “En Cerise”
* Snooth Blog: "PTP 14 Cabernet Sauvignon plus Gundlach Bundschu Vertical Tasting"
* Decanter News: "Warren Adamson to leave New Zealand Winegrowers"
* Decanter News: "Lisa McGovern moves to Wine Australia"
* Wannabe Wino Wine Blog: "Dirty Decanter"
* 1 Wine Dude: "Is High-Alcohol California Wine Inevitable (Robert Parker’s Bitch, Redux)"
* [Spittoon] Full Postings: "South African Wine"
* Wine Blog: "St. Paddy’s Day with my Favorite Irish Vintner, Jim Concannon"
* Catavino: "Las Fallas: The Loudest and Longest Festival in Spain"
* food, wine, beer, culture: "Allagash Odyssey"
* Pendock Uncorked at The Times: "Sundown on the Union"
* Viva la Wino!: "2005 Pierre et Catherine Breton Chinon "Beaumont""
* Good Grape: A Wine Manifesto: "The Death of Conspicuous Consumption and the Rise of the Memento"
* Wilf's Wine Press: "Will the Real Green Wine Come Forward!"
* Wannabe Wino Wine Blog: "Wine Club FTW!"
* Snooth Blog: "1989 with Luca Currado"
* Shiraz: "Seduced by a Label"
* AlaWine.com: "Balletto Vineyards 2007 Chardonnay"
* AlaWine.com: "Hagafen Cellars 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon"
* Serious About Wine: "Custom Wine in the South of France"
* RJ's Wine Blog: "Chateau Plince Pomerol 2005"
* Snooth Blog: "Sonoma Valley"
* Home Winery - The Home Winemaking Adventures of Ian Scott: "Nova Scotia Goes Italian"
* Wine Post: "Total Heaven"
* Confessions of a Wino: "Clos des Porrets St-Georges, Henri Gouges 2001"
* Decanter News: "Fury at EU rosé wine plans"
* domaine547: "New Bonus Bottles, Including El Nido Clio ‘06"
* Good Taste Report: "South by South Wine XI (3/09)"
* Grape Radio: "Château Petit-Village"
* Decanter News: "Italian wine exports drop in 2008"
* Bigger Than Your Head: "Two Rued Whites …"
* another wine blog: "Pairing Wine with Corned Beef and Cabbage"
* The Pour: "A Bit Formal but He Loosens Up Over Dinner"
* Decanter News: "Gordon Brown rejects plans to raise price of wine"
* Do Bianchi: "My first crawfish boll (boil)"
* Kathleen Lisson's Wine and Food Pairing Tips: "Winter wine and food pairings"
* AlaWine.com: "2009 Pennsylvania Wine Excellence"
* Kathleen Lisson's Wine and Food Pairing Tips: "Seafood recipe videos - excellent pairing with that bottle of white wine in your cellar!"
* Good Wine Under $20: "New Grape of the Month: Cortese"
* Brooklynguy's Wine and Food Blog: "A Letter to Champagne Producers"
Note: To find out more about anything of interest on this page, you can search Google below:
Archives of The Wine Blogs Tasting Room:
For 100 Top Wine Blogs, see the Top 100 Wine Blogs page.
For random wine blogs, visit The Random Wine Blogs Page.
For top winery blogs updates, visit The Winery Blogs Tasting Room.
Send suggestions and comments to: KenW
Dear Wine Bloggers and Webmasters,
alaWine.com features and supports wine bloggers and the growing wine blogging community on the web. Linking back to the site helps the network grow, and of course, I personally appreciate it as well.
To link back to alaWine.com, simply copy and paste this code:
<a href="http://alawine.com/wine-blog-rankings.html">100 Top Wine Blogs</a><br>
<a href="http://alawine.com/wineblogsupdates.html">The Wine Blogs Tasting Room</a><br>
<a href="http://alawine.com/wineblogs/random.html">Random Wine Blogs</a><br>